Re: [News] [Rival] Vista's Mail Client Already Dead?

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Wednesday 09 May 2007 11:16 \__

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9018858&source=rss_news50

> Brace for an onslaught of .dat attachments in your Inbox.

Or set your filters, keeping that stuff away from the Inbox...?

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Those who can, Open-Source
         run-level 5  Apr 28 15:45                   last=S