Re: [News] [Linux] Microsoft on Dell's Linux: Vista is Better... Than XP

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Saturday 19 May 2007 20:32 \__

>> Hauser, who was speaking for Microsoft here, is truly scum. Have a look:
>>
>> Microsoft/Novell patent deal -- a customer doesn't speak
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | I asked Matthew O'Neill, group head of distributed systems for HSBC
>> | global IT operations, whether he was ever worried about either Microsoft
>> | or Novell suing it for using the other company?s products.
>> |
>> | Before O'Neill could answer, however, Susan Hauser, general manager
>> | of strategic partnerships and licensing at Microsoft, chipped in to
>> | answer for him
>
> Was that in case O'Neill had forgotten his lines?

It's a systematic things and it's utterly disgraceful. It's part of the "be
very afraid tour".

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Vista: as the reputation of "Longhorn" was mucked