Re: The secret Iraq documents my 8-year-old found

On 2007-05-19, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
> __/ [ AB ] on Saturday 19 May 2007 14:10 \__
>
>> On 2007-05-19, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:

>>> Music industry meeting could change the Zune
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>

> http://blogs.chron.com/techblog/archives/2007/01/music_industry_meeting_could_change_the_zune.html
>>>
>>> Later on (or just around this time), a Zune/iPod 'tax' was introduced.
>>
>> Proof that the Zune was deliberately designed to waste MS's resources.
>> There's nothing on this earth that's more fun than watching 2 old
>> dinosaurs work so hard at committing suicide.
>
> The company has just introduced a wider range of colours for the Zune.
> However, I doubt it will make a difference. As I've said before, it's a case
> of kicking a dead horse. Rebranding doesn't work. Just look at their search
> engine with the ever-changing names, identity, and UI. They also have a
> Simpson (limited) edition for the Xbox and Halo edition/mod for the Zune.
> All sorts of gimmicks which they think is worth an expensive press release.
> Remember signed by Gates edition of Vista?

No. I can't say I remember there being anything like that. Sure looks
like it made a big impression. Anyway, I though B. Buttcrust was outta
there. I guess he wants to try pushing the stock price up more before
he leaves so he can cash in to fund some more benevolence for the
people dying from his investments.

As for the looks changes you mentioned, the lipstick might be red or
pink or a dark color. But it's still being applied to a pig.

--
They teach classes on using Front Page? That's like a cooking class
where they teach you how to order a pizza!