Re: The secret Iraq documents my 8-year-old found

__/ [ AB ] on Saturday 19 May 2007 14:10 \__

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2007/05/18/cpa_documents/?source=whitelist

http://blogs.chron.com/techblog/archives/2007/01/music_industry_meeting_could_change_the_zune.html

>> Later on (or just around this time), a Zune/iPod 'tax' was introduced.
>
> Proof that the Zune was deliberately designed to waste MS's resources.
> There's nothing on this earth that's more fun than watching 2 old
> dinosaurs work so hard at committing suicide.

The company has just introduced a wider range of colours for the Zune.
However, I doubt it will make a difference. As I've said before, it's a case
of kicking a dead horse. Rebranding doesn't work. Just look at their search
engine with the ever-changing names, identity, and UI. They also have a
Simpson (limited) edition for the Xbox and Halo edition/mod for the Zune.
All sorts of gimmicks which they think is worth an expensive press release.
Remember signed by Gates edition of Vista?

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Ping this IP, see if it collapses" --Windows TCP
  3:00pm  up 20 days 23:22,  6 users,  load average: 3.79, 2.48, 1.62