Re: [News] [Rival] Steve Ballmer: Some Things Should Only Work in Windows

Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

> On Thu, 31 May 2007 13:03:43 +0200, Peter KÃhlmann wrote:
>
>> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

>>> What is it you think you're proving?  Where in my post did I say
>>> anything
>>> about taking a PC away from someone?  I didn't.  I said giving them PC's
>>> should make anyone scared.
>>>
>>> Do you understand the difference between not giving something, and
>>> taking
>>> away something one already has?  Apparently not.
>>
>> It is very telling that our local FUDmeister Erik F thinks that it is OK
>> to deny a group of people access to computers just because there are also
>> some criminals.
>>
>> Well done, Erik. Move right over to our resident scumbag DFS. You are
>> just as bad a racist as that swine
>
> Is there something in the water that makes you people incapable of
> understanding simple english?
>
> I didn't say to deny anyone access to computers.  I said, *GIVING*
> MILLIONS of people in a country with rampant, and government ignored
> internet fraud free PC's should make anyone scared.
>
> How, precisely do you get "I want to deny them access to computers" from
> that?  How does Schestowitz get "I want to take away everyone's computers"
> from that?
>
> Let me spell it out in big letters for you. "BEING SCARED OF SOMETHING
> DOES NOT EQUATE TO ADVOCATING DENIAL OF ACCESS TO SOMETHING"
>
> Did that get through to you yet?

Yes, Erik, you are doing well. You are trying to insert new meanings into
words the typical Funkenbusch style

Tell us, Erik, why is the vast majority of Spam mails originating in the US?
Why don't you go after those with your so obviously vastly superior laws
(compared to nigerian law) to crack down on the spam and the phishing
mails? A very small percentage of the phishing mails is of the 419-type,
yet Erik, the newly outed racist, thinks it is better to not let computers
get into the hands of kids of which some few might end up as "nigerian
scammers".
Yet he finds it perfectly normal that those white US-citizens phishing the
rest of the world have access to better and better computers. No harm in
that, as they are fellow whites, right, Erik?
--
Microsoft: The company that made email dangerous
And web browsing. And viewing pictures. And...