Re: [News] [Rival] Steve Ballmer: Some Things Should Only Work in Windows

On Thu, 31 May 2007 19:16:46 +0900, Rafael wrote:

> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
>> On Thu, 31 May 2007 09:02:50 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> More FUD, Erik, no? Maybe we should also take away all
>>> the PCs from people in Ukrania and Korea as well.
>>
>> Are you that incapable of reading comprehension?  Oh yeah,
>>  you are.
>>
>> I didn't say one fucking word about taking PC's away from
>> anyone, so why don't you just shut the fuck up and stop
>> trying to rewrite everything you fucking read, you almost
>> *ALWAYS* get it wrong.
>>
>> What the FUCK is wrong with you?

> No further questions, your honor.  The defense rests.

What is it you think you're proving?  Where in my post did I say anything
about taking a PC away from someone?  I didn't.  I said giving them PC's
should make anyone scared.

Do you understand the difference between not giving something, and taking
away something one already has?  Apparently not.