Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Uses 'Security' Updates to Promote Agenda

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Erik Funkenbusch belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>> On Wed, 23 May 2007 08:34:58 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>> But, I suppose you can't be bothered to read the whole page, you are, after
>> all, merely a bot.

*I* read the whole page, and the original advisory, and I see nothing
there other than a malicious delivery device to promote OOXML at the
expense of other formats, specifically those compatible with OOo (which
is, after all Microsoft's *real* agenda, just as the whole OOXML
initiative was to begin with).

> And you're responding to a bot?

That's what Shills do, it's called the Whack-A-Mole game.

--
K.
http://slated.org

,----
| Amarok Now Playing: "/mnt/sky/The Sad But True Story Of Ray Mingus,
| The Lumberjack Of Bulk Rock City, And His Never Slacking Stribe In
| Exploiting The So Far Undiscovered Areas Of The Intention To Bodily
| Intercourse From The Opposite Species Of His Kind, During Intake Of
| All The Mental Condition That Could Be Derived From Fermentation.ogg"
`----

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.20-1.2312.fc5
 00:54:13 up 36 days, 22:26,  1 user,  load average: 0.01, 0.12, 0.10