Re: [News] [Rival] Windows Vista Scheduler, Audio Broken

> The copy process may stop responding when you try to copy files from a server
> on a network to a Windows Vista-based computer
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | On a Windows Vista-based computer, when you try to copy files from a
> | server on a network, the copy process may stop responding (hang), and
> | you may receive a message that resembles the following:
> |
> | Calculating Time Remaining
> |
> | 0 minutes remaining
> `----

   "A supported hotfix is now available from Microsoft. However, this
   hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that is described in
   this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing
   this specific problem. This hotfix might receive additional testing.
   Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we
   recommend that you wait for the next service pack that contains this
   hotfix."

   . . .

   Note If additional issues occur or any troubleshooting is required,
   you might have to create a separate service request. The usual
   support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues
   that do not qualify for this specific hotfix.

--
Tux rox!