Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 14:43:23 -0500, flatfish wrote:

> On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 19:15:03 +0000, Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 13:20:28 -0500, flatfish wrote:

>>> You're nuts Roy.
>>> Why not show COLA the messages you posted about Digg being censored,
>>> Digg people being out to silence you and so forth.
>>>
>>> Here is one:
>>>
>>> ***************************************************************
>>>
>>> http://digg.com/linux_unix/Is_Microsoft_Still_Trying_to_Shut_Me_Up_Using_Lies
>>>
>>> By cstrippie on 11/17/2007
>>> 1. Blogspam
>>> 2. Not in any way related to Linux/Unix.
>>> 3. "Poor me" rant is even lamer than what you post as Cyberphoenix.
>>>
>>> *************************************************************
>>
>>I searche dfor that nym, on digg. Nothing came up. I wonder why that is,
>>flatty...
>
> Because you are unable to perform a proper search?
> Try this:
>
> http://diggcomments.headzoo.com/Default.aspx?user=cstrippie
>
> Don't hurt yourself now.....

Don't try and get smart, flatty. I was talking about CyberPhoenix.

>>> Tell me, how does one get a -125 or so on a submission?
>>> Are you claiming it's not because people are sick of your SPAM?
>>
>>What spam is that, flatty?
>
> Misleading messages, references back to his own blogs and websites as
> proof of his statements.

Not spam.

> The same crap he does here in COLA only the people in digg figured it
> out a long time ago which is why Roy claims there is a conspiracy
> against him.

Not spam.

> COLA is just a little slow

Make your accusations PLAIN, flatty, or shut up.

>>That's really rich, coming for a lying little troll who dare not post his
>>mud-slinging lies under his own name.
>
> In COLA?
> Are you nuts!

No.

> With mentally unstable people like Doug Mentohl, Roy Schestowitz, Mark
> Kent, William Poaster, Ml2Mst or whatever his name is today only a

YOu say they are mentally unstable. That makes *you* a complete raving
looney-tunes.

> true idiot would use a real name unless he had some agenda.

Wrong, flatty. Since a large majority of those who post here do so under
their own names, and since their 'agenda' is no more than Linux advocacy,
your theory falls on its face at the first hurdle.

>>> Unlike COLA where you can spew your garbage and there is no
>>> accountability so you can do and say whatever you want Digg has a
>>> system where it is simple to gauge what people are thinking of you, or
>>> anyone else for that matter.
>>>
>>> And it's real easy to do.
>>>
>>> You just don't like not having total control and go paranoid when your
>>> comments get buried.
>>
>>Roy's failings do not make your attacks any less disgusting, flatty.
>
> Maybe, but in case you have not noticed, I'm not the only one who has
> Roy figured out.
> Someday you will figure out that his SPAM is self serving.

Some day you will MAKE YOUR ACCUSATIONS PLAIN, or SHUT UP. You keep
insinuating, yet you have nothing real or substantial to give. Put up or
shut up.

>>You still haven't produced the slightest evidence beyond your own rotted
>>brain for that silly accusation. If you have any, let's hear it.
>>Otherwise, shut the fuck up.
>
> Use your common sense already Kier, why would Roy be so opposed to a
> journal?

I have no idea, unless it is that you and your kind suggest it. Why should
he bow you anyone like you?

> It would make for better advocacy, especially if hyper linked.
>

>>> COLA is a little slow on this but sooner or later they will figure it
>>> out for themselves.
>>
>>Figure *what* out, flatty? Be *very* specific or shut the fuck up with
>>your lying insinuations.
>
> Oooooo I love it when you talk dirty to me..........

Idiot. Put up, or shut up.

>>> The fact that COLA has so few different people posting than it did 2
>>> years ago is one clue that COLA is dying.
>>
>>AHHAHAHAHAHA! Yet you keep on crawling back here.
>
> Quantity is not needed for entertainment.
> Don Rickles is funny all by himself.
> So is Roy Schestowitz.

Whereas you are just a slimeball without morals or any kind.

I repeat, put up or shut up.

--
Kier