Re: I'm curious about Roy Schestowitz

* Sinister Midget fired off this tart reply:

> On 2007-11-30, Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>> * bob fired off this tart reply:

>>> I'm curious why people like you feel a need to be such a jackass.
>>
>> Withholding of parental love, is my guess.
>
> Or too much. From the wrong parent. Expressed in an unnatural form.

Ahhh, but from which vantage?

   http://www.arlo.net/resources/lyrics/alices.shtml

   Group W's where they put you if you may not be moral enough to join
   the army after committing your special crime, and there was all kinds
   of mean nasty ugly looking people on the bench there.  Mother rapers.
   Father stabbers.  Father rapers!  Father rapers sitting right there
   on the bench next to me!

   . . .

   You can get anything you want, at Alice's Restaurant!

--
Tux rox!