Re: [News] Debian-based Internet Tablet Compared to Xandros Linux Laptop

> Asus Eee 701 vs. Nokia N810 - Linux Fight!
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| As for myself, I'm sticking with the N810 as my favorite "secondary"
>| (non-phone) device. It fits my life much better than the Eee does. However, I
>| am not one to turn away from a well-designed ultraportable. I'm going to have
>| a good deal of fun with the Eee and enjoy it as my secondary home computer,
>| but the N810 will get a lot more use out of the home.
> `----
>
> http://www.ultramobilegeek.com/2007/11/asus-eee-701-vs-nokia-n810-linux-fight.html
>
> Where are the Vista-based palm-sized tablets which cost $300 and have over
> 30,000 applications?

This was going to be my own approach, too.  I fancy an Eee for use
around the house/office, but the N800 and bluetooth keyboard are my
exclusive choice of computing platform whilst on the move.

Carrying anything else is, err, heavy.