Re: [News] Xandros Violates the GPL?

____/ alt on Friday 23 November 2007 18:36 : \____

http://cliffhacks.blogspot.com/2007/11/asus-eeepc-first-impressions-and-gpl.html

> It took me 4 days and 3 attempts to get that file from their site.
>
> And you're right, it doesn't contain the kernel sources.

Turns out they stole some code back in 2004 as well. IPTables, IIRC.... maybe
they are like Warren J Bell... and software theives like Gary Stewart.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | http://debian.org
Swap:  1510068k total,   222912k used,  1287156k free,    94480k cached