Re: [News] [Rival] Windows Lacks Basic Functionality

____/ chrisv on Monday 01 October 2007 15:21 : \____

> Mark Kent wrote:
>
>>> http://www.itwire.com/content/view/14675/1129/
>>>
>>> I've just dropped a couple of high-volume feeds (about 250 items per day)
>>> in order to reduce the workload, but it also means that I get my eyes off
>>> some dirty Microsoft tricks. Linux has had so many wins recently, so it
>>> won't be too bad.
>>>

>> Presumably regex-like searches are too difficult to implement, so MS
>> give up.
>
> Or they couldn't figure-out how to search and display legitimate files,
> while continuing to hide the spyware and root kits.

smiley.gif                                                         .EXE

Roy S. Schestowitz      | McDonald's does to diet what Microsoft does to PC's
         run-level 2  2007-09-10 01:53                   last=