Re: [News] The MSBBC Corruption: A 'Smoking Gun'

____/ Kier on Wednesday 24 October 2007 22:38 : \____

> On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:10:29 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> ____/ Kier on Wednesday 24 October 2007 12:21 : \____

>>> A much smaller part than you would like to make it seem, however.
>>
>> The BBC is more guilty here for allowing this to happen, but let's remember
>> who calls the shots now in the (MS)BBC. It's Trojan horse... Microsoft calls
>> it the 'ecosystem', but it's a radius of religion-like influence, kickbacks,
>> and 'protection'.
>
> And again, you really have no proof of this. IMO, it's bullshit. Maybe you
> should loosen that tinfoil hat a bit.

*sigh* Don't be so naive. That's how the world works. It's no case of Alice in
Wonderland. One just needs to identify the corruption, which is what we do
here.

This sedentary lifestyle on the Net leads to fatigue. And then you wake up.