Re: [News] [Rival] OOXML Seems to be Dying in ISO (Too Many "No" Votes)

____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 04 September 2007 20:12 : \____

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20070904-iso-votes-against-fast-tracking-microsofts-office-open-xml.html

> "With the vote going against Microsoft, the proposed standard for OOXML
> will have to revised"
>
> Oh well - there goes another Amazonian rainforest worth of paper.

Watch how Microsoft fooled the press though, with an army of PR firms and
endless liked (fuelled by countries that they 'bought' at the last minute...
simply asking them to send an E-mail to the ISO).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: the buttocks is the largest muscle
Tasks: 146 total,   1 running, 144 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie