[News] Mono is Still Coverging with the Windows API

  • Subject: [News] Mono is Still Coverging with the Windows API
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 03:43:04 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Mono 1.2.5 released, supports IronPython and DLR

,----[ Quote ]
| Mono 1.2.5 reflects the rapid pace at which Mono is evolving. With strong
| support for C# 3.0 and IronPython, Mono is clearly a robust and versatile
| platform for open source software development.
`----

http://arstechnica.com/journals/linux.ars/2007/08/31/mono-1-2-5-released-supports-ironpython-and-dlr

Related:

On GNOME's 10th anniversary, de Icaza and Waugh look back, ahead

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.linux.com/feature/118772