Re: Microsoft Antitrust Settlement Is a Success!

____/ Rex Ballard on Sunday 02 September 2007 04:51 : \____

> It is already a matter of public record that Microsoft, and the Gates
> Foundation
> have already made some substantial donations to "Charities" set up by
> Tom DeLay, Carl Rove, Jack Abramhov and others as part of a "Shell
> Game".
> To keep bribes - I mean campaign contributions - out of public view.

I've read in in various other sources that are credible. If you could elaborate
on, I'd really appreciate it. I can recall you posting some very detailed
picture of this in the past.

By the way, OOXML is very much related to such activities. Money is moved from
one nation to another as well. It's all money. It's not about standards.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "On the eighth day, God created UNIX"
Mem:    515500k total,   393144k used,   122356k free,     1044k buffers