Re: My resolve to treat Microsoft like any another license submitter is being sorely tested.

____/ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Saturday 01 September 2007 16:38 : \____

> [ISO process is not perfect, but has served the community well. Has
> never been manipulated like this before...]

Andy says that in 20 years in this area, he has never seen anything like this,
let alone orchestrated by a single company.

Company? More like a giant nation with deep pockets and endless proxies. Join
the cartel.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    It is no longer uncommon to be uncommon
Mem:    515500k total,   444480k used,    71020k free,     3964k buffers