Re: [News] Linux Distros Ranked, Linux Swapoff Performance Measured

After takin' a swig o' grog, Singer belched out this bit o' wisdom:

> Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Singer belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>>
>>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

>>> So have we hit 1000 different distributions of Linux yet?
>>> Talk about mass confusion.
>>> You guys actually need web pages to explain other web pages which
>>> point to still more web pages in order to find a Linux distribution
>>> that actually works.
>>
>> Give it up.  There's just as much inanity out there for Windows users
>> to wade through.
>>
>> You're late to this argument.
>
> Denial at it's best.

Ah, the old flatfish gambit.

Testicles Deviant to Godwin's Law:

   The thread also ends when one participant calls the other a
   "flatfish".

By the way, this "denial" bit is way overused.  It's almost as useless
a trolling technique as using the word "sad".

--
Tux rox!