Re: [News] Advice for Escaping Windows in Favour of Linux

____/ The Ghost In The Machine on Wednesday 26 September 2007 14:49 : \____

>> Innovative strategies. Buy our your competition, hire companies
>> to sue your competitors, deploy lobbyists in Washington, start
>> smear campaigns, change the US patent system, change DRM
>> circumvention laws around the world, sign deals with opponents
>> in order to have them implement your technology, bribe votes to
>> get support, have PR agents send out letters on behalf of dead people...
>>

> Hm.  With all of this going on, where do they find time to
> actually develop Vista?

They already had XP. They just needed to put a new pair of wings on that pig
and ensure that no other pigs can escape the puddle of mud.

Wrestling in mud, creating a naked Emperor and as long as there's no better
candidate, the pig will be the most beautiful thing around.

Beware the Windows box spewage (more commonly known as "spam")
Cpu(s): 27.1%us,  4.9%sy,  1.0%ni, 61.9%id,  4.5%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.2%si,  0.0%st