Re: Evidence of Spineless Troll Tactics DEATH THREATS? COME ON ROY SCHESTOWITZ, HOW ABOUT SOME PROOF....

____/ William Poaster on Monday 24 September 2007 13:19 : \____

> It was on, or about,  Mon, 24 Sep 2007 11:56:14 +0100, that as I was
> halfway through a large jam doughnut, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> ____/ William Poaster on Monday 24 September 2007 11:21 : \____
>>
>>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>>
>>> <snip>

>>                         ^g
>>
>>> Funny... I've not seen any of these nymshifts, only replies to the
>>> troll.
>>
>> I have them painted in blue (Google Groups).
>
> Oh, if they're from googlegroups I (like many others) have it filtered
> out. Too much spam, which google does nothing about, & too many idiots
> (apart from a lot of trolls).
>
> Blinky-UIP: http://improve-usenet.org
>
> If you remember the "Long September" when AOHell unleashed it's hoards, &
> as AOHell recently dropped it's news service telling its customers "Use
> Google", this is the "Long October".

Oh, I haven't seen Blinky in a while. He's hilarious. We used to chat in other
NGs, but I'm mainly in COLA these days.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Y |-(1^2)|^(1/2)+1 K
Tasks: 133 total,   1 running, 132 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie