Re: Linspire Shows That Selling Out to Ballmer is Pointless

____/ Darth Chaos on Monday 14 April 2008 07:19 : \____

> On Apr 13, 11:44 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> Linspire is Sinking- Kevin Carmony revealing facts...
>
> So who will be there to buy up the liquidated assets after Linspire
> goes bankrupt? I say MS will, just so they can own the CNR technology.
> And I'm pretty sure MS would use their new ownership of CNR to go
> after the Synaptic and Adept package managers.

Why would Microsoft want to step on CNR? What's there to gain really?

Microsoft loves competition.
"I’m thinking of hitting the OEMs harder than in the past with anti-Linux. ...
they should do a delicate dance"
                --Joachim Kempin, Microsoft OEM Chief