Re: Compared with Linux, Vista is a Joke

____/ William Poaster on Monday 21 April 2008 11:37 : \____

> Quoting Rick who, on Sun, 20 Apr 2008 19:36:06 -0500, posted:
>
>> On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 19:56:29 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>>> You're nothing but a phony and a hypocrite Roy Schestowitz.
>>
>> You diss Linux in one post then tell us all you and your family use it in
>> the next.
>
> Talking about phonies & hypocrits, how about Flatfish who has used as a
> nym, the name of a survivor (Moshe Goldfarb) from Sobibor Concentration
> Camp. Gary "Flatfish" Stewart is the lowest form of pond life.

Well, that makes him a good candidate for promotion into the Microsoft board.

"Fucking Eric Schmidt is a fucking pussy. I’m going to fucking bury that guy, I
have done it before, and I will do it again. I’m going to fucking kill
Google."

                                --Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: the most popular, but not most widespread