Re: 7% of the PCs in the UK Claimed to Have No Windows

> I'm not going away, but I'll not be drawn in. I'm me, so I guess I'm going to enjoy my stay!
>
> All the best,
>
> Tony(UK)

The decency of your responses is like a breath of fresh air on cola.
Thanks.  But I'm afraid that Mark and others are giving you good
advice.  Hadron is insulting to everyone, so don't take it
personally.  Just killfile him.  Moshe/flatfish is a master of
disguises, and he or his cohorts are almost certainly behind the
impersonations and anonymous posters who pop up all over the place on
cola.  You see he is already impersonating you, and you see his style
in the manner in which he did it.  There is nothing he will not stoop
to.  Ezekiel plays his sock puppet.  DFS acts like a lonely teenager
who needs attention.   These people thrive on attention, and IMO it is
usually best to ignore them.

I've recently suffered a small disability myself.  It's minor, but
enough to make me think about what it's like having something more
serious. Let's just say that  I've learned some things about attitude
adjustment.

Best wishes, N.