Re: [News] 7% of the PCs in the UK Claimed to Have No Windows

On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 20:08:12 +0000, Roy Schestowitz quoth:

> Don't forget the tablets, the terminals, routers, PDAs, phones, computing
> cluster etc. The desktop is just one among many apparatuses that connect to
> the Net or perform some function on a processor (desktop processors, notably
> those x86 chips, only make up about 2% of the world's processors).

true enough but I work on the 'desktop' and sure would like to see more
Linux here.

do you have any feelers for the German situation? I'm wondering who's
buying those magazines.

Felmon