Re: Fairness in marketing

Verily I say unto thee, that AZ Nomad spake thusly:
> On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 00:12:00 +0000, Homer <usenet@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Verily I say unto thee, that AZ Nomad spake thusly:

>>> But, don't you know that expensive power cables ... can not only
>>> modify the data to make everything better, but fix the checksums
>>> to match.
>
>> How might one justify this claim, I wonder?
>
> I was being sarcastic, dumbass.

I didn't mean to imply that I thought it was /your/ claim.

I was addressing the salesman's claim, fictional or otherwise, to
demonstrate how ridiculous it was.

> How fucking stupid are you to even consider such a claim?

Apology accepted.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
|  the most practical one. That point of view lasted for maybe two
|  weeks after initial exposure to Lisp."   ~ Constantine Vetoshev

 04:20:12 up 34 days, 12:03,  3 users,  load average: 1.80, 1.15, 0.71