Re: Fairness in marketing

In <03r216-gri.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you wrote:

>How do you punish a salespuke who has zero idea about how things work?
>If he's repeating what he's been told, or what he has been led to
>believe by other clueless people, can you really hold him responsible?

I'd rather checkmate the king, rather than go-after the pawns...

I admit it's a sticky issue.  I think complaining to management would
not work, either.  What then?  I do not know.  I just know that it
pisses me off that so many are getting ripped-off by this scam.

Even "cheap" stores like Target and Wal-Mart are getting-in on the
act.  They figure that if a 'Monster' HDMI cable costs $70, they can
sell a generic (maybe  cable for $40 and their customers will think
that they are getting a deal by shopping with them!  They *smile* as
they they get fscked for $40 on a cable which should be $10!