Re: [News] New GCC is Here, Firefox 3 is Near, PHP 4 Near EOL

____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 05 February 2008 00:34 : \____

> Verily I say unto thee, that The Ghost In The Machine spake thusly:
>
>> Yeah, I know...and even then, it fails miserably on my laptop.  Some
>> issue apparently with the -mtune=pentium4m; coughs up some ugly
>> assembly code and quits.
>
> Well stop faffing around with that Intel rubbish, and get yourself a
> decent 64 bit processor from AMD then ;)

Every time you buy an Intel chip, a baby cries.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Turn up the jukebox and tell me a lie"
Mem:    515500k total,   444744k used,    70756k free,     3752k buffers