Re: [Rival] Microsoft's Windows Vista Found to Be Not Secure

"Moshe Goldfarb" <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:13rxqebcrcxm5$.5g6xk4fhryaf.dlg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 19:24:17 +0100, Hadron wrote:

Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 19:20:53 +0100, Hadron wrote:

Rex Ballard <rex.ballard@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

On Feb 4, 8:56 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Microsoft's Security Claims Don't Stand Up to Scrutiny
[snip Roy's excellent collection of links showing the flaws of
Microsoft's security claims).

Fundamentally, the bottom line with security is "Will I be attacked".

Wrong. The bottom line is : I will be attacked. Can I make myself safe?

You beat me to it.
Rex's latest contribution to the cesspool has to be one of the most
convoluted arguments for or against (I can't tell which?) security I have
ever read.

You seriously read an entire Rexx script? Wow. Jane Eyre would be easier.

Yea, time for some strong cafe......

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

Windows not secure ... why is this news?

Cheers -- Martha Adams   [cola 2008 Feb 4]