Re: Roy Schestowtiz Flushes Again 2_01_08

On 2008-02-03, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
> ____/ Sinister Midget on Sunday 03 February 2008 15:30 : \____
>
>> On 2008-02-03, Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>>> * Sinister Midget peremptorily fired off this memo:

>>> Coprophagia?
>>
>> Cannibalism?
>
> No, that's XP. It cannibalises Vista. You buy a PC with Vista and have it
> replaced with Linux or XP.

Not altogether different from a turd eating a turd. Except maybe in the
XP/Vista area it's a less undesirable turd eating the more undesirable
one. That being the opposite to what may be taking place with Darho and
the little doodies found on the ground.

--
Free people have the option of being armed. Slaves have no option.