Re: WHOA! Roy Schestowitz is a clueless idiot (and a coward)

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 08:56:03 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ RonB on Wednesday 20 February 2008 08:15 : \____

>>> Certainly. Even SCO did not take them seriously, you think?
>>
>> SCO was just joking when they claimed Groklaw was a front for IBM. Then they
>> all had a nice laugh and went back to losing lawsuits.
>
> I am aware of diplomats and executives who read and participate in Groklaw.

Proof please, or is this another "reliable source told me" post?

FWIW diplomats and executives also go to strip clubs and whorehouses.
That doesn't make them legitimate.

> Groklaw is actually a highly-regarded site, but those who hate the truth it
> presents try to hit its credibility.

The truth as a collection of wack jobs see it.

> This included false accusation such
> as "Groklaw is funded by IBM" or "Groklaw launches DDOS attacks".

Let's see, Roy Schestowitz. People claim Groklaw is launching DDOS attacks?
That's a new one, but I'll take your word for it.
People also claim boycottnxxxx.com and Schestowitz.com launch DDOS attacks
as well.

Common factor?

YOU Roy Schestowitz.
You are the web maintainer of Groklaw as well as being connected, obviously
with the other sites.

Coincidence?

I don't think so.

>It's easier
> than cleaning up one's act, no? Smears, insults and shills are cheaper (and
> yes, Groklaw gets stung by abusive shills, but it bans them quite promptly,
> unlike Slashdot, in order to maintain high standards).

It they let you spew you flood crap, Roy Schestowitz, they HAVE no
standards.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: