Re: WHOA! Roy Schestowitz is a clueless idiot (and a coward)

____/ RonB on Tuesday 19 February 2008 20:13 : \____

> DFS wrote:
>
>> Peter K�ann wrote:
>>
>>> I am not interested if Roy is right or not.
>>
>> Of course you're not.  As long as it's anti-MS or pro-Linux, cola
>> "advocates" could care less about the manure they or anyone else slings.
>
> Hey, DFSh*t, this *is* the *Linux* Advocacy newsgroup. News about Linux is
> not SPAM here. I guess you think, since Micro$haft owns and controls about
> everything else, they also own and control the Linux newsgroups.

They invade Linux Web sites using AdSense ("Get the Facts" nonesense), unless
they can live shill comments as they do in Slashdot. Here in USENET they want
to have control as well. They call it "balance". Watch the "Evangelism is
War". If you haven't read it, please do. it explains it all rather well.

These attacks on Linux comes from an aggressive and very scummy organisation
which is not shy to reveal its tactics (internally, until it leaks out to
courts).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Holey (sic) Cow! Longhorn is full of holes...
         run-level 2  2008-01-24 14:06                   last=