Re: Compiz-Fusion Gets Brilliant Features Including KDE 4 and Wiimote Integration

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 19:48:48 -0800 (PST), cc wrote:

> On Feb 13, 4:37 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:

>> I gave it a spin (literally) without a GPU at home. It was smooth, but I
>> haven't learned how to enhance work with it. I only do very basic things on
>> that PC, mainly music and backups.
>>

> And spam, don't forget the spamming.

Poor Mark Kent.
With all of Roy Schestowitz's SPAM traffic going through Mark Kent's ISP
connection, Mark's kids probably can't even download a song in reasonable
time.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: