Re: [Rival] Microsoft Loses Developers, So It's Dumping Free (Gratis) Lockinware

____/ chrisv on Tuesday 19 February 2008 16:41 : \____

> amicus_curious wrote:
>
>> Looks like you guys are scared to death!  Well, you should be.  Who's going
>> to want to fool around with that homemade stuff when they can use
>> professional grade tools?  Just a few losers, I would imagine, the same ones
>> as can't get a job now.
>
> *plonk*

That plonk makes 'rat' visible. Yuck! What a vain prick. Microsoft must be
finding its shills in the gutter.

Modern man is the missing link between Neanderthals and the civilised man