Re: [News] Canada Safe from Legalised Bribes and Microsoft Lies for DMCA -- For Now

The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

> On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 22:55:24 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>
>> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

>>> Yet when Gartner writes a pro-Linux article you Linux loons are all over
>>> it.
>>> Same goes for the Guardian, Infoworld, PCweek etc.
>>>
>>> You're a bunch of hypocrites.
>>>

>> So, you do see "oodles of merit in the SCO case"?
>
> No I don't.
> I think the entire thing is a sham.
>
> My point is that when a pro Linux article is written by a major rag, you
> seem  to ignore and forget all the negative stuff that rag wrote in the
> past.
> But when they write a negative Linux article all of a sudden that
> particular rag is now satan.
>
> Not you specifically, but COLA nuts.
>
> It's hypocritical.

You mean like the so often mentioned "stats" which "prove" that linux
has "insert random figure below 1%" market share.

Yes, those things often get mentioned by idiots
--
Just out of curiosity does this actually mean something or have some
of the few remaining bits of your brain just evaporated?