Re: [News] Canada Safe from Legalised Bribes and Microsoft Lies for DMCA -- For Now

Peter Köhlmann wrote:

>>> Like the Gartner Group? "Oh, we see oodles of merit in the SCO case!"
>>
>> Yet when Gartner writes a pro-Linux article you Linux loons are all over
>> it.
>> Same goes for the Guardian, Infoworld, PCweek etc.
>>
>> You're a bunch of hypocrites.
>>

> So, you do see "oodles of merit in the SCO case"?

There's a big difference between a magazine -- who will often publish
anything to sell copies -- and an analyst company like Gartner, that gets
big money for supposedly *knowing* (not guessing) the facts in cases like
these -- and for projecting future trends based on those facts.

--
RonB
"There's a story there...somewhere"