Re: Trend Micro Earned Itself as Boycott by Suing Free Software

On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 21:51:14 -0800 (PST), webster.knight@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

>>> Call for action: Boycott Trend Micro
>>
>> And their you have it.
>> The Linux loonies are on the boycott patrol again.
>>
>> With Linux, you either have to do it THEIR way or they will attack you.
>> Some friendly community the Linux users are.
>>
>> --
>> Moshe Goldfarb
>> Collector of soaps from around the globe.
>> Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/
>
> Let's get rational, Moshe.  What's loony about it?  Do you defend
> yourself when you are attacked?  Are you loony, too?

I defend myself when there is a real threat.
I don't start boycotting and attacking every single thing in life that
either I don't like or doesn't like me.

These linux loonies are nuts.

With them, it's either you are totally with them or you are the enemy.

> Attacking someone with sick american patents deserves retaliation and
> a good defense.  Ask EV1 about it.  Ask SCO about it.  You can take
> the communities code and use it, change it and redistribute it, all
> free.  It good for you and them and mankind.  Why would TM want to
> stop that with something they clearly did not invent?  They are
> getting what they deserve.

Ask Nvidia about giving their code to ATI.
IBM giving the micro code code for their zSeries to the Linux community.
Ford giving their latest engine ECU micro code to GM.
and so forth...

You guys are nuts.

Most of you are fringe radicals who don't have families to support, don't
have real jobs or were wronged somehow by the *system* so it's easy for you
to sit 24/7 firing off the messages and setting up the boycott sites.

BTW if I *were* to boycott something, and I have in the past, I would at
least have some concrete evidence of what is going on that is wronging me.
And "a reliable source told me", which is Schestowitz's favorite form of
proof, doesn't count.

And yes, you Linux radicals are crazy loons.
--
Moshe Goldfarb