Re: Hey Roy Schestowitz... I've done you a favor......

____/ Doug Mentohl on Friday 29 February 2008 14:39 : \____

> Tim Usent stalker Smith wrote:
>
>> For comparison, here's how I've been moderated there:
>
> That's because he doesn't employ an army of mod trolls like what you do
> .. :)
>
> What's your username on slashdot, come on, I thought you didn't utilize
> aliases .. :)

Tim and the Gang o' Shills remind me of those magicians in strategic games like
Warcraft. They accumulate their 'mod mana', gang up and attack people whom
they hate and they mod each other up (like "heal") for mutual glorification.
You should see the Microsoft Gang over at Digg. it's hilarious how they game
the system.

If you have a gang of 4, then you can mod down everyone to -4 and then post
slander, modding each instance of the slander +4. Cool, isn't it? How many
times has Microsoft been caught gaming polls before?

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "This sig seemed like a good idea at the time..."
Tasks: 161 total,   1 running, 160 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie