Re: Hey Roy Schestowitz... I've done you a favor......

Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

An E-mail from a friend yesterday was cynical. It asked
whether Microsoft just employs people who are in prison
cells to do their trolling and bring down other people to
the same level with insults. Yes, he was cynical, but he's
a regular Slashdotter and the trolling over there has gone
through the roof as well. Some people blame Microsoft.

It's called "disagreement".

What is it with the attitude of some people lately that if
someone disagrees with you, they must be a troll?

Usenet got by for over 2 decades of flamewars without this
thinking.  I think you need to reevaluate your sensitivity
levels.  Obviously, that's why you filter anyone you
disagree with, so you don't actually have to hear their
disagreement.  Thus, when it gets through to you, it shocks
you that someone might not agree with you, and therefore
they must be your enemy.

Look up narcissist in your medical dictionary of choice.

Schestowitz is a textbook case.

Interesting gobshite from the two of you, but definitely wrong. Roy's behaviour is no where near the definition of a narcissist. However, Here is a textbook case of narcissism:

[quote]