Re: [News] Apple Goes Litigious Against Open Source and For DRM

____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 27 February 2008 00:09 : \____

> The Ghost In The Machine wrote:
>
>> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Moshe Goldfarb
>> <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx>
>>  wrote
>> on Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:13:14 -0500
>> <1d5b8sbjivaqt.hpkw7zlbmlf6.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx>:

>>> What an idiot......
>>> Yea I'll take the iPod...
>>> Send it to Mark Kent in my name so he can see what a quality mp3 player
>>> looks like.
>>>

>> And what exactly is wrong with Microsoft's Zune?
>
> Nothing. It just sucks donkey dicks. Apart from that, it is fine

The Zune is completely off the headlines. The project had no leadership for
about 6 months (someone jumped ship and replacement did not arrive) and when
it returned there was uncertainty. I don't even know if Zune 2 will be coming.
It seems like a dead-end project that lost Microsoft a lot of money and left
Microsoft just envious of Apple.

At least they still have those Amnesty Bins at Redmond...

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "In hell, treason is the work of angels"
         run-level 2  2008-01-24 14:06                   last=