Re: [News] 'Interview' with Novell's VP of Mono

Micoshaft fraudster and asstroturfer Hadron wrote on behalf of micoshaft
corporation:

> Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> * Roy Schestowitz peremptorily fired off this memo:
>>
>>> Miguel de Icaza talks to the INQ
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]

>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/02/21
miguel-icaza-talks-inq

>> Wow, that interview lasted about as long as one asking Bill Gates about
>> Ctrl-Alt-Del.
>
> What about asking you about ctl-alt-backspace?

You can ask me. I use ctl-alt-delete many times more per day
and use ctl-alt-backspace about once a month if messed with
something I should not have. A genuine ctl-alt-backspace
happens once in a blue moon and I put it down to alpha radiation
zapping DRAM.