Re: conspiracy theorists and open source

____/ Mark Kent on Thursday 10 January 2008 07:32 : \____

>> ____/ Gregory Shearman on Thursday 10 January 2008 02:27 : \____

>>> If you have nothing to offer then fuck off.
>>
>> I have just looked at Google Groups to see this thread without the filters'
>> effect. It seems like Tim Smith takes pride in stalking me. He lives in the
>> UK, so I ought to be careful, I guess.
>
> Does he?  His stalking is becoming very overt.

I blocked him in Digg (it's a pseudo killfile), but I sometimes have to log off
and check what slander he spreads about me out there in public. When I log
back in (can't do anything without an account), I can't respond.

You know, the trolls accused me (in public) of having multiple Digg account.
Some people actually believed this and that's that the trolls want. They try
to incite people against me.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "This sig seemed like a good idea at the time..."
Tasks: 145 total,   1 running, 144 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie