Re: [News] Too Many Installers Myth Debunked, Another Distro Launched (Diamond Linux)

> ____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 09 January 2008 20:03 : \____
>
>> SW <sw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> Kubuntu took 42 minutes including the update of 89 packages. That's
>>> good, right? Six more CUPS updates this morning took less than a minute.

>>> I didn't say two or three apps took 30 minutes to install.
>>
>> I'll quote you:

>> That looks like two or three to me.  If you can't post what you mean,
>> it's hardly my fault.
>>
>>> Try reading  <snip abuse>
>>
>> As soon as the abuse starts, I lose interest.  If you have a point, then
>> make it without being abusive, otherwise please find a more suitable
>> group.
>
> SW is a troll. Some people thought it was Gary Stewart, but it's not.

It's an interesting issue that the abuse usually (but not always)
equates to someone being a troll.  Now and again, I like to point out
that the abuse is inappropriate, as I did above.

Frankly, I find it hard to understand how anyone could believe that
shovelling abuse at other people could make their own position seem more
convincing...