Re: conspiracy theorists and open source

In article <ngoe55-dbk.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 Mark Kent <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx> took a break from taking liberties
with children to write:
> Quite possibly it was Timmy - he seems to know a lot about this.  The
> problem with anonymity is that people like Timmy are always going to
> abuse it if they can.  You said he uses some other nym on Digg, I think?
> Rather sums up the problem.  Dishonest people are what they are -
> dishonest.

I use the same name on Digg that I use on Slashdot, and have used for
many years there.  And that name is given on the front page of my
website, so it is not exactly secret.

As usual, Roy tries to mislead.  Very few people use their real names on
sites like Digg or Slashdot, but often do include in their profile a
link to their site, so it is easy for anyone to find out their real
identity if they wish.  Every post of mine on Slashdot includes a link
to my site, for example, because it is in my profile.

--
--Tim Smith