Re: [News] Britain Closer to Banning Tools Found in GNU/Linux Distros?

"Mark Kent" <mark.kent@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> gordon <gbplinux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> Mark Kent wrote:
>>
>>> HMG has done all kinds of wierd things in the past, like trying to
>>> ban Spycatcher, for example.
>>
>> They were perfectly correct to try to do so.
>
> Nope.  It was silly, as the book was already in wide circulation.

And that was how he broke the Official secrets act.....he should NOT have
published it in the first place without authority...
And yes I have signed the Official secrets act several times AND been
positively vetted so I know what I'm talking about, unlike the vast majority
of people who see this as "nonsense"...