Re: Record Industry Goes After Personal Use

On Jan 1, 10:13 pm, "[H]omer" <s...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> As for right-wing extremist American laws like the DMCA, that's a
> different matter, and (fortunately) completely irrelevant to me. That's
> another disease that should be on the Supreme Court's squish list.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the DMCA was a bipartisan attack co-
authored by "left wing" Patrick Leahy (Democrat) and "right wing"
Orrin Hatch (Republican), and your "leftist" "heroes" such as Pelosi
want to strengthen copyright laws because their Hollywood and Silicon
Valley funders pay them to do so.

http://money.cnn.com/2006/11/10/magazines/business2/election_tech.biz2/index.htm

Tech politics: Friends up on Capitol Hill