Re: FUD baton passed to Mark Kent? (was Re: [News] Intel BUSTED Astroturfing Against OLPC/Linux, Spits and Fuels Anti-OLPC Slurs)

____/ Kier on Wednesday 16 January 2008 17:24 : \____

>> 1.Roy posts here as anonymous coward, whether it was on purpose or not, he
>> admits it.
>
> Posted, past tense. Once. Admitted by him.

Yes, just one and I made it very clear with the .sig and the following post. He
is trying to spread a Big Lie. I never post anonymously here or anywhere else.
It's always my full name or my surname if there's a registration (username).

Fetch SPAM quicker than you can type 'crond start'
Tasks: 159 total,   1 running, 158 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie