Re: Mary Lou Jepsen shoots down Schestowitz FUD

____/ Jim Richardson on Thursday 17 January 2008 05:32 : \____

> On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 18:31:36 -0800,
>  Tim Smith <reply_in_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> Please email me Tim. My address is real.
>>
>> I generally don't mail random people on the net.  Could you give some
>> hint as to what the purpose would be?  For all I know, you are one of
>> Roy's nyms!
>>

> Oh it's a nym alright, doubt it's Roy's though!

I never had nyms. Once again the trolls are spreading the Big Lie.

.oʍʇ sɐ buıɥʇ ɥɔns ou s,ǝɹǝɥʇ 'ɹǝpuǝq 'ʎɹɹoʍ ʇ,uop :ʎɹɟ
.oʍʇ ɐ ʍɐs ı ʇɥbnoɥʇ ı puɐ ...ǝɹǝɥʍʎɹǝʌǝ soɹǝz puɐ sǝuo .ɯɐǝɹp 1nɟʍɐ uɐ
ʇɐɥʍ 'ɥɥɥɐ :ɹǝpuǝq