[News] More Positive Reviews of KDE 4.0.0

  • Subject: [News] More Positive Reviews of KDE 4.0.0
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:54:27 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
KDE 4.0.0 release rocks the Linux world

,----[ Quote ]
| Imagine for just a moment, if you will, the amount of glee experienced by KDE
| users everywhere upon hearing the spectacular news last week when KDE 4.0.0
| was released.
`----

http://www.suseblog.com/?p=285

Checking out KDE 4.0

,----[ Quote ]
| The KDE project released version 4.0.0 of the KDE Linux desktop environment
| on Jan. 11. It’s available as upgrades to several major distributions, and on
| a special live CD version of Kubuntu, the KDE version of Ubuntu.
`----

http://www.deviceguru.com/2008/01/15/checking-out-kde-40/

Related:

Inside of K Desktop Environment (KDE) 4

,----[ Quote ]
| In conclusion, it's not yet perfect, but from our test (until now) KDE 4 runs
| pretty good and looks amazing. I strongly suggest you download one (Kubuntu
| is preferred) of the CDs below and install (or just run directly from the
| Live CD) this final and groundbreaking version of KDE.
`----

http://linuxmini.blogspot.com/2008/01/inside-of-k-desktop-environment-kde-4.html

KDE4 reviewed

,----[ Quote ]