Re: Another Schestowitz bogus headline (was Re: [News] Gates Fundation [sic] Tries to Push GNU/Linux Out of OLPC)

____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 15 January 2008 09:17 : \____

>> ____/ Erik Funkenbusch on Friday 11 January 2008 15:50 : \____

>>> You don't see me claiming my comments are "news", do you?  If he's not
>>> reporting the news, that makes his comments even more spam, don't you
>>> think?
>>
>> Erik must have missed the news in one of the sources I cited before. The
>> Gates Foundation was mentioned as a funder. If Erik and his supervisor at
>> the Vole disagree with this, they ought to contact the publication (PC
>> Advisor, IIRC).
>>
>> I look at the original subject line and it's correct. The accusation against
>> me is incorrect because Microsoft wants not dual-boot, but WINDOWS-ONLY.
>> That's based on this morning's news...
>>

> Roy - why are you expecting Erik to be honest?  He's never shown any
> signs of being in any way reliable.

Yes, but I don't read his posts unless he modifies subject lines or something.
He's also shilling in other Web sites. He's a disgraceful person and he's
probably rewarded by Microsoft one way or another. It's people like him who
ruin society.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Turn up the jukebox and tell me a lie"
 17:20:01 up 36 days,  6:08,  4 users,  load average: 0.60, 0.93, 0.77